The Bluth Family
So much for Ry only picking out Bailey's clothes!
Bailey looks so big in Riley's arms. That's so nice she can help out! How do you like the bumbo (or whatever it's called) seat?
I am borrowing the bumbo from Brooke for a short time (I know, I need to get it back to you, Brooke!)...I don't think I would buy one...Bailey doesn't really like it, they don't use them for too long, and it is just one more thing to store!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
So much for Ry only picking out Bailey's clothes!
Bailey looks so big in Riley's arms. That's so nice she can help out! How do you like the bumbo (or whatever it's called) seat?
I am borrowing the bumbo from Brooke for a short time (I know, I need to get it back to you, Brooke!)...I don't think I would buy one...Bailey doesn't really like it, they don't use them for too long, and it is just one more thing to store!
Post a Comment