Thursday, May 29, 2008

New Cars




No more Honda, no more green truck! We changed out our fleet of cars over the weekend. We sold both the Accord and Cory's truck, and got a Subaru Outback (perfect for driving in Utah snow!) and I got a....minivan. I always said I would NEVER drive a van...but just look at me now. They are so darn practical! Riley is just beside herself with excitement. She has been dreaming of being a van-owner since climbing in Logan and Heather's van earlier this year. There is nothing better than being able to sit in the very back...and to top it all off...our new van has a DVD player. What more could a kid ask for?

6 comments:

LagaFamily said...

Nice mini-van! You've gone to the dark side. We can go cruisin' in the mini. 2 hot babes, 3 kids...nice.

I Choose Happiness said...

That's awesome! Ben said we would never own a mini-van too and yet, here we are. I have to ask for Ben - what are the stats on the car? Model, make, year, etc?

hope2adoptbaby said...

Nice...you're living the dream now. At least we'll be all together cruisin' the strip! :)

Michele said...

SWEET MINI-VAN! You will fit right in here in Utah. I swore I would never have one either, but cramming two car seats in the back of a Honda is not easy. Who knows??? Maybe someday I can be a proud owner too.....

Heather and Logan said...

Welcome to the minivan world! It'll make the trip to Utah a breeze. I love Bailey's pictures. She looks like Cory with blue eyes and her cheeks are like a pregnant woman's belly, stretched to the max!

Sunderlands said...

Peter said that he would never drive a "goober mobile" either! :) I enjoy the space!