Thursday, July 17, 2008

Off to the Zoo!

Last Saturday we decided to spend the morning at the Salt Lake City zoo. It had been a really long time since Ry had been to the zoo, and she was pretty excited to go. She loved seeing the albino crocodile (though she was a little nervous at first...she must have asked the zoo worker how thick the glass cage was a million times!), the giraffes, and the bears... however, the unanimous vote for the best part of the day was seeing a monkey poop. It was a fun morning, and Ry is still asking when we can go back.
A family picture in front of the giraffes



Sugar, Ry, and Brody growling like the bears.


Ry sitting on the gorilla's lap.
Cory hanging out with Bailey.
Ry and Cory riding the tiger.

1 comment:

CHRISTINE said...

Home from church today with sick kids...so I thought I'd check out some blogs! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun at the zoo. Wyatt has been once here, and he loved it, so when it gets cooler I am planning on going. Good luck selling your house in Oregon. I'm sorry you had to move. We just got back from Lake Oswego a couple weeks ago...sooo beautiful! I wish we could live in Oregon. The weather was great too.