Ry the soccer star...isn't she cute?
She got number 5 for her jersey...she said it is because she is five years old!
Team cheer: Go Dragonfiles!
What a kick!
Showing off her guns!Riley came home from school a few weeks ago with a sign-up sheet for outdoor youth soccer put on by Salt Lake County. I never dreamed she would be interested in playing...was I wrong! I mentioned it in passing and the idea stuck. She wanted to play soccer! At first I wasn't going to let her play. She was VERY shy at school and I just knew we would spend all soccer season with her glued to my leg. Ry wouldn't let the subject drop, and so finally we signed her up (it helped that her cousing Shuggie (Kaden) signed up to play on her team, too). I admit I have been really surprised at how well she has done! We have games every Tuesday and Saturday, and Riley counts down the days until her games. The kids all got full uniforms and look very cute when they play. The games are hilarious...no one knows what they are doing and there is usually twelve kids (six from each team) swarming the ball at all times. It is fun to watch and Riley is having a great time playing.
2 comments:
How fun! I was just thinking this morning that I would check into our rec center for Wyatt to play something. It would be great watching them run around like that! She's a cutie!
Taylor wanted to say thanks for her great picture and stickers.
She said when she gets bigger she wants to be on Riley and Sugies soccer team too. Thanks for the great birthday message!
Post a Comment