Tuesday, October 21, 2008

IT HAS ALREADY STARTED...AAGH!

This is the conversation I had with Riley this morning:

Me: Ry, get your coat and backpack...it is time for school.

Ry (with tears in her eyes): Mom, I don't want to wear this shirt to school today. I want to change.

Me: Why? It is time to go. Just wear it.

Ry: I don't feel like wearing it. I just want to change my shirt.

Me: Sigh...

I think this is a sign of things to come...

5 comments:

Heather and Logan said...

Collin has recently started to do the same thing and it's driving me crazy! Let me know if you come up with a solution.

CHRISTINE said...

Wyatt has tried that a couple times on me..."Mom, that's a baby shirt", etc. Good luck!

Heather said...

Good luck, I think Carlie changes 5 times some days!!

I Choose Happiness said...

I want to apologize just in case Alexis had anything to do with this. This is a common occurrence in our household.

Sunderlands said...

I get this all the time with Kaitlyn...and its rubbing off on McKenzie too...sheesh!