

"I feel rotten" is what we have been hearing Riley say over the last day and a half. She woke up yesterday morning claiming she didn't feel good, but being the great mom I am I patted her on the head, told her she would feel better soon, and packed her off to school. (In my defense, if I had a dollar for every time she said she had a stomach ache (which is really code for I don't want to do what I am supposed to do) I would be a rich woman). As soon as I saw her coming out of school when I went to pick her up I knew she really didn't feel good. Her face was pale, she had dark circles under her eyes, and she was running a fever. And it went downhill from there. Last night she was begging me to put her to bed at 6:45 (NOT normal behavior!). I kept her home from school today, and plan on doing the same tomorrow, as she is still feverish and complaining of "hurting all over". Hopefully she feels better soon!
4 comments:
poor Riley!! I hope she feels better soon. By the way I don't think it is too soon for Christmas stuff, the girls and I put Christmas lights up in our apartment yesterday!! haha
Such sad pictures!! Hope she is back to her normal self soon:) I would be rich too, so what do you do.....
Poor Ryree! Suggie is really worried about "my best friend". Hope she's feeling better today. I laughed when I saw your poll because I've been thinking the same thing! :)
Oh no! You are one of those parents who sends their kids to school sick. J/K! I have the same kids who tell me everyday they are sick so I understand. Hope she feels better!
Post a Comment