Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree

We went to get a Christmas tree last weekend...it was one of the few times in my life I have picked out a tree from a tree lot instead of cutting it fresh out of the field. The tree lot worker swore up and down the trees we were picking from were recently cut - but I am not so sure - I am yet to see a tree farm here in Utah! At least we have a fresh one, though, and not one that comes from a box (no offense to you fake-tree loving people!!).

2 comments:

Heather said...

We need to try a real tree someday!! Aren't they messy and sticky though?? Maybe you can clear up the rumors for me:)

Puffer Love said...

I think Steve would throw me out of the house if I ever bought a fake tree!! lol