so off to the park we went! It has been a LONG time since the kids had been to the park, and they were both more than ready to hit the playground. Bailey's little chubby legs started kicking in excitement as soon as she saw the swings, and Riley couldn't wait to get to the slides (which weren't wet for the first time all winter!). The stinkin' wind kicked up as soon as we headed outside, so we didn't stay as long as the girls would have liked to, but it sure was nice to get outside! Just look at these happy faces!
Looks like they both had fun even with that wind!! I don't think it was ever not windy last spring! We can't wait to be able to go to the park everyday again:)
Don't be jealous, but it's like 70 degree weather out here...But, I'm glad you got to get out...at least there's not any snow on the ground! That Bailey is seriously adorable.
4 comments:
Looks like they both had fun even with that wind!! I don't think it was ever not windy last spring! We can't wait to be able to go to the park everyday again:)
Don't be jealous, but it's like 70 degree weather out here...But, I'm glad you got to get out...at least there's not any snow on the ground! That Bailey is seriously adorable.
Looks like it was fun. Hopefully it won't be too long until we can go every day!
Bailey looked super cute with her big cheesy grin.
Post a Comment