Sunday, May 17, 2009

Born just a little too late...

It has been almost two years since Papa sold the store in Oregon...time has flown! My Mom kept some of the aprons from the old Thrifway days to use in the kitchen when she cooks. Bailey found one in the cupboard the other day and wanted to put in on. I tied it up so that she wouldn't trip and she wore it around the house until it was time to change into her jammies. Looks like she would have made a great Thriftway employee, don't you think?

7 comments:

LagaFamily said...

Love it, Bayz. You would have been a great produce girl, just like your mama.

Marcus and Cami Bluth said...

She looks so cute! Maybe Thriftway will have to make a comeback someday!

hope2adoptbaby said...

Paper or plastic?

Clarissa said...

She looks proud to wear it! Hope everyone is well at you house. We started feeling better Mon.

Heather and Logan said...

Way cute!

CHRISTINE said...

Hey I remember that store! We got to go shopping there when Cameron and I came out to visit. Remember that? Fun times.

Anonymous said...

Time is flying by. She looks adorable and I can't believe how big she is getting!!