Thursday, September 3, 2009

It's Time for Football!

Yes, tonight is the start of the college football season! Our Beavers and Cougars don't play until this weekend, but the Utes kick off their season tonight (not that we care...). Some of our good friends, Heather and Lance, are Utah Ute season ticket holders, and are really looking forward to their game tonight. We decided to help them usher in the new season with some stunning yard decor we put up after dark last night. We covered the garage with a "GO COUGARS" sign, hung blue and white balloons, and lined the driveway with blue and white plastic forks and knifes. I heard the look on Lance's face was priceless. Lance sent a text this morning saying "Just wait". This could be a fun year...





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh so good!!! I mean the colors...GO AGGIES!!! Not that they have a chance tonight against the Utes!

CHRISTINE said...

Ha ha ha! Looked like a lot of fun!

Heather said...

Go Utes!!! I am sure you saw what happened last night!!:) It is going to be a fun season!!

Bryn said...

Yes.. Go BIG blue! Love it! You crack me up!

Quincy said...

You know what I love about this post. You and shelby are color coordinated, just reversed. Did you plan that? You guys have such fun with this I KNOW! Way to bring it to Utah. (sniff, sniff)