Monday, March 1, 2010

Isn't She Lovely?

Look who had become addicted to seeing herself in the mirror! If I had a dollar for every time I heard "Let me see in the mirror, mommy!" we would be mortgage free! I always put Bailey on the bathroom counter to dry her hair after a bath, and one day she decided she wanted to kiss herself in the mirror...that led to her fascination with her reflection. Anytime she has on new clothes, a gets a new hair ribbon, or thinks she is looking pretty fine, she wants to see in the mirror! We are hopeful this is just a phase...can you imagine if this were to carry on into her teen-age years???

Bailey got a new skirt and sweater, and she had to go and kiss herself in the mirror before church!

The day it all started...

Every once in a while she can tear herself away from the mirror to share some of that affection with us!

3 comments:

hope2adoptbaby said...

What a goofy kid! Cute new sweater and skirt...bet she loved it! :)

Heather said...

You are just going to have to put her own mirror in her bedroom!! Looks like it could keep her pretty entertained (and maybe out of trouble)!!:)

Clarissa said...

What a girly girl. I think it's really cute!