After a whopping three weeks off for summer vacation, Ry went back to school today for her first day of 1st grade. It is going to be so weird having her gone all day. I will miss her...and little Bailey won't know what to do with herself! It is only noon on the first day and I have heard Bailey say, "We go get Riley now?" 500 times! I am sure she is having a great day...but only three more hours until we can go and pick her up!
The standard first day of school pictures:

Ry lined up with her class waiting to go into the school:
3 comments:
I can't believe she has started all ready!! Of course everyone has started now but us. I am ready and I think Carlie is ready to go back:) She looks ready for 1st grade!!:)
Wow! It's such mixed emotions having them gone at school all day. What a big girl. We say it all the time, but it's always true...they grow WAY to fast.
krystal
School has already started!!!??? We still have three more weeks of summer, but I'm ready. It looks like you had a good time visiting family. We're sorry we missed seeing you guys. At least I feel more in touch with family these days (thanks to the internet).
Post a Comment