Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Happy Birthday to You and You!

August is a big birthday month at our house. Cory had his birthday on August 13th, which I think the girls enjoyed more than he did! Riley celebrated her 7th birthday on the 23rd, and we partied all week for her big day. Ry had a party with several of her friends and had a party with her cousins, too. It must have been a successful day because when we were tucking her into bed she said it had been the best day ever.

Cory getting some help blowing out his candles on his birthday.

Riley loving the new shoes she got.

What a cute 7-year old!

Crazy girls at Riley's party.

Ry, her friends, and her cousin!


4 comments:

Heather said...

Those must be one amazing pair of shoes!!:) Happy Birthday Riley and Cory!!

Pederson Seven said...

FUN!...are those zingers with candles:) mmm...zingers.
krystal

I Choose Happiness said...

The party looked like so much fun. I bet her cousin was having so much fun with all of those girls! I can't believe how old Riley's getting - wow, next year she'll be 8! Where does the time go?

Kim said...

Love how Brody's the only boy! Looks like a fun day!