Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Family Pictures

Last Saturday we had our family pictures taken. I have to admit that the Bluth family mentality regarding picture taking has started to rub off on me, and I was even feeling a little bit grumpy about having to go get them done. It worked out great, however. Nina, our friend who took them for us, was quick (and the girls loved her!), and everyone managed to cooperate. Thanks, Nina! Here are a few of our favorites:









7 comments:

Pederson Seven said...

Wow! You guys look so great!!!
love the pics:)
krystal

hope2adoptbaby said...

Pretty cute!

Heather said...

I love them all:)

Clarissa said...

great pics!

Amanda Habel said...

Cute pictuers. Arcadia was so excited to see them. Now I can't get her to stop asking if she can go to your house!

Kim said...

What great family pics!! You are all so cute!

Christine said...

I love the new pics! You guys look great. :)