Sunday, December 19, 2010

It's a....

BOY!
We had our ultrasound last week and found out the girls are getting a brother! I am happy. Cory is giddy. Riley is excited. Bailey is okay with it now that she has had a few days to get used to the idea. I guess we will all have to figure out what to do with a boy now that we have one coming!

6 comments:

hope2adoptbaby said...

Boy, what great news! :)

Pederson Seven said...

AHHH! Congrats! That is really exciting news:) Bring on the trucks!!!!
krystal

Amanda Habel said...

Congrats! I don't think I would know what to do with a boy either! Arcadia says hi and she misses you.

Heather said...

I didn't know what to do with a boy either but you will quickly figure it out!!:)

Mandy said...

Congrats!!! So happy for you guys! You'll LOVE having a boy.

Clint and Shari said...

Congrats!!! You'll LOVE having a little boy around the house:)