Friday, May 20, 2011

Newborn Pictures

We had a friend come over last week and take pictures of the kids. I was hoping Zane would be happy and cooperate, and he did a pretty good job for the most part. Bailey ended up being the stink-bug of the day, and we have the pictures to show just how happy she was. I feel pretty lucky that we got at least one good shot of the three kids together!












4 comments:

Amanda Habel said...

So cute! We have many pictures of the girls when they are grumpy. As annoying as it was at the time it is funny now.

Pederson Seven said...

Super cute!!!
krystal

Kim said...

So cute! What an adorable group of kids!

Marcus and Cami Bluth said...

Yay! We've been so busy here, so I haven't gotten around to congratulation you on your cute baby Zane. Such cute pictures!