
Friday, May 6, 2011
Zane is here!
Zane Cory Bluth is here! He was born Thursday, April 28th at 7:07 a.m. He was 7 lbs 1 oz., and was 19 3/4" long. Zane was having a hard time breathing right after he was born, so he was taken almost immediately to the NICU where he spent the first day and a half being monitored (that is why some of the pictures of him show an IV in is head...poor kid...it looked terrible!). I had a c-section, and didn't even really get to see him until late in the afternoon Thursday. I spent about 10 minutes in the NICU visiting Zane before having to head back to my room. Zane spent the night in the NICU Thursday before getting to come to my room by the afternoon on Friday. It was kind of weird being in the hospital for having a baby, but not getting to hold or see the baby. Riley and Bailey were not able to see or hold Zane on Thursday, either, which was a huge bummer for them. The NICU nurse was really nice, though, and wheeled Zane's bed to the window of the NICU unit when the girls came to visit me so at least they got to see him.
We spent Thursday - Monday in the hospital, and came home late Monday afternoon. We have been adjusting to have a baby in the house again (some are adjusting better than others...Bailey is kind of having a hard time having the little man dominate mom's attention). So far Zane has been a good baby. He just wants to eat and sleep. We keep holding our breath that this continues. Both Riley and Bailey were nightmare babies (I say this affectionately!). They were colicky and we are keeping our fingers crossed that Zane won't follow in their footsteps! I know he is only a few days old, but if we can just get him to sleep through the night...I can dream, right??








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Congrats! I'm glad everything turned out well. He is adorable!
Congrats! I am glad he is home and your all doing good!
Congrats Lindsey! He's a cutie!
Congratulations!! He is adorable! I love the 4th picture down:)
Yay! Congratulatins! He is so precious.
Congrats!!!! I'm so excited for your family:) He's a cutie!
He is so darling Lindsey! Isn't the NICU the worst? Well, thank goodness for it, but scary for a new mommy! Hope all is well. 3 is a hard adjustment!
Post a Comment