I recently had a friend take Zane's one-year pictures. It was kind of a nice change for me...I didn't stress over the kids' clothes or where we were going to get the pictures taken. I didn't even get Zaney-Bug a haircut, although he probably could have used one. I told my friend (her name is Lindsey, too) that I just was hoping for a cute one of the kids together, and one or two decent individual pictures of each kid. It was a success! Lindz did a great job working with kids who weren't in the most cooperative of moods (that is the Bluth picture gene rearing its head). I was really happy with how they turned out...what cute kids, if I do say so myself! (Pictures done by: Lindsey Black Photography - www.lindseyblackphoto.zenfolio.com).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
+vintage.jpg)
+texture.jpg)
.jpg)
+vintage.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
+bw.jpg)
.jpg)
+vintage.jpg)
+a+bw.jpg)
+vintage.jpg)
.jpg)
+bw.jpg)
4 comments:
Super cute pictures!!!
Cute kids!
I am loving the chair in the field! The black and white picture of Zane alone in the chair is awesome.Really really cute pics.
krystal
Cute.
Post a Comment