Monday, November 5, 2012

Halloween

Happy Halloween...a few days late!  I can't say I'm sad to see Halloween over with...because I'm not!  We had Riley's school Halloween parade, Ry's Halloween party, the church Trunk-or-Treat, Bailey's preschool Halloween party, my preschool class Halloween party, and Cory's work trick-or-treat...and all of this happened before Halloween night when the "real" trick-or-treating happened.  Whew!  Everything went great, though, until Halloween night...we left to go trick-or-treating around our neighborhood and we had barely knocked on the first door when poor Riley had a seizure.  Kind of threw a damper on her fun night.  It was a small, quick seizure, but she still had no idea what was going on during or after it happened, so our night was cut short.  She was disappointed...but there is always next year...right?

Beautiful BYU Cheerleader!
 Little Pirate Man!
Cute Bumblebee!


1 comment:

hope2adoptbaby said...

How come I didn't know about the seizure?