
I was on the computer today when Riley showed interest in learning how to use the mouse. After a quick lesson on how to move the cursor, she was a pro. She spent the next 45 minutes or so on http://www.pbskids.org/ playing Word World games all by herself! (For those of you who have never seen Word World, you have to check it out! It is the BEST show on TV and targets preschool/kindergarten age kids, though I think older kids would like it, too. Even I like to watch Word World! It teaches beginning reading skills in a fun way, and Riley LOVES it! FYI...it is on PBS at 2:30 here). Now every time I get on the computer Riley wants to know when it will be her turn. She even told my mom to "hurry up and get off the computer, Mims" tonight when we were over there for dinner. I think we have created a monster...
2 comments:
My little Tanner who is three and half loves that show too! It is a teacher's dream. I wish all my students watched shows like that instead of just cartoons.
(By the way your two little gals are so pretty!)
She sure is growing up!!
Post a Comment