Monday, June 23, 2008

Back to Blogging!

I haven't posted anything here for awhile...have lots to catch you up on! After having our house on the market for about three weeks, we received and accepted an offer...only to have it fall through two and a half weeks later. Bummer! Even though we haven't sold our house, we made the move to Utah just over a week ago. Cory is getting into the groove at his new job in Provo, and we are still trying to get settled in Kacey and Dave's house. Though it is an adjustment for everyone to live with family, so far so good. Riley calls Kacey's the "Party House" and is having a good time. We are grateful to have the Party House to live in while we wait for our home in Molalla to sell...keep your fingers crossed it happens soon!

3 comments:

hope2adoptbaby said...

Welcome back to the blogging world! Suggs is so glad to have you here (and so are we!)

Michele said...

I have been wondering if you made the big move down here to Utah County. Let me know if you need help with anything or need to get out. We could meet at a park and let the kids play. I hope your house sells soon!

Christine said...

Oh, join the crowd! :) I'm sorry your sale fell through. At least you had an offer! Are you planning to stay in Utah? I mean long term now? That's exciting. We're coming to visit SL this week and meet up with hubby for the 4th.