Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Beach Day





Today we went to the beach to eat at one of Cory's favorite Oregon restaurants, Mo's (only found on the Oregon Coast), and to see Grandpa Fred and Grandma Patty. We were lucky enough to catch a few sunbreaks when we arrived, which allowed for the kids to play in the sand (Mimi, Papa, Sugar, and Shelby also made the trip). We broke in the new van on the trip over, and I must admit...I am a fan of vans!

3 comments:

Clarissa said...

You move yet? How's good old Provo?

Clarissa said...

Hey! I found some Curious George PJs for the girls that I HAD to get. Now they can watch the show in their cute PJs. BTW - the sizes might not be just right but that's what they had.

Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks.

Happy packing and unpacking!!!!

Bryn said...

Hey... I came acorss your blog... long story... But I wanted to say hi. You can get an update on us at joelandbryn.blogspot.com. You have such a cute family.