Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween Ladybugs





Riley and Bailey dressed up like twin ladybugs for Halloween this year. The girls put on their costumes early afternoon on Halloween and then we drove down to Provo to go trick-or-treating at Cory's work. Bailey didn't understand what was going on (though we did give her her very first dum-dum sucker, which helped her quickly understand candy was involved in whatever it was we were doing!) but Riley had a great time filling up her candy bag. Later on that night we took the girls around the neighborhood for more trick-or-treating. The first few houses Ry was nervous and stuck like glue to her dad's leg. But after a few practice rounds she became a pro and insisted we stay in the driveway while she walked up to the door alone. What a champ! After an hour or candy collecting around the neighborhood, we came home and let Ry hand out candy for awhile. Overall the night was a hit and I am sure we will have plenty of candy around here for a long time!

7 comments:

hope2adoptbaby said...

The two ladybugs are sure cute. Ask Mimi how much candy we have and then you'll feel lucky that you don't have that much! :)

Heather and Logan said...

I love the costumes; they look so cute!

Christine said...

Those twinners are SO cute! I love the ladybug costumes.

Anonymous said...

That look soooo cute!! You know I'm a ladybug fan!

Nicho and Stace said...

Such cute costumes, did you make them?

Heather said...

Those costumes are too cute and so fun that they could both match! I don't think I could ever get away with matching costumes:)

Anonymous said...

Riley,
Thanks for the message. I miss you too. I liked your Halloween costume too. I hope I get to see you again soon. You can come to my house if you want. I love you soo much.

From the mouth of Taylor.