Thursday, December 4, 2008

Family Pictures

We just had our family pictures taken for the first time since Bailey was born. We had Emily (Dave's sister) take them, and we think they turned out great! (check out Emily's website at www.carpediemportfolio.com or her blog at www.carpediemphotography.blogspot.com). We have several cute family pictures to pick from, and the ones of the girls turned out better than I had thought they would (Bailey wasn't too cooperative at the photo-shoot!) Oh, and yes, I know Bailey's pants are undone in the one of the two girls together...our chunky monkey can't breathe when her jeans are buttoned up!





7 comments:

Heather said...

Your pictures turned out great!! My personal favorite is the family one where you are sitting!! I love the closeups of both girls too! They turned out so cute:)

hope2adoptbaby said...

Pretty darn cute.

J said...

So cute. I want to get a family portrait done but worry about Boston doing well. These turned out great!

CHRISTINE said...

Those are waaay too cute! You guys look great.

LagaFamily said...

Nice pictures! Poor Baby Bayz, get the kid some new jeans!

Sunderlands said...

Such cute pictures!

Christine said...

Boy, you got lucky there! Those are spectacular family pictures. Maybe your timing was perfect with Ry so much older. :) I loved the card. Thanks!