Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A Nightly Ritual

Every night since Riley was one year old, Cory has been reading stories to her before bed. The nightly ritual is one of Riley's favorite times of day. Ry gets to pick the books (five per night, except on Saturdays, which is ten book night)and no one else is allowed in the room when they read together. Many times I have tried to join the two of them only to banished with a sharp point of Ry's finger. After four years I have gotten the message and I don't even bother to try to be included anymore. Aren't they cute together?


- February, 2009


- November, 2007


- May, 2006


- October, 2005


- October, 2004

8 comments:

Heather said...

How long are those books!!:) Ten books could take all night if Carlie was picking them out! What a fun tradition for Riley to have with her Dad!!!!:)

Pederson Seven said...

Oh my gosh Lindsey, those pictures are priceless. That is so cool.
Krystal

J said...

fun fun fun!
I love the picture of Riley sitting on his chest!

Heather and Logan said...

Really adorable pictures! How long does it take to read ten books?

LagaFamily said...

Dave and Brody have the same thing...I'm not wanted during book time. We only do 2 books, not 10! It's cute how you've taken pictures along the way! When is Bailey invited?

Clarissa said...

What a special thing for Daddy and daughter. Hope it continues for a long time.

ps Thanks Riley for the Valentines!!!

hope2adoptbaby said...

I know that Ry loves book time with Daddy! Are they going to invite Bayz or will she get her own book time?!

CHRISTINE said...

WOW! I should be better at reading. You guys are great! 5 books and then 10! What a great dad. I love the pictures too.