Saturday, February 14, 2009

What do you think??

I took this picture of Bailey in the bathtub this morning...after looking at it I remembered a similar one I took of Riley when she was about the same age...though their coloring is different, I think you can tell they are sisters! What do you think?



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

They do look alot alike but still definitly Riley and Bailey.

Taylor says hello as well to Riley and that she loves her and hopes to see her soon.

Miss you guys!!

LagaFamily said...

They do look alike! Bayz might be a little more chunk! :)

Heather said...

They both have the pretty long, dark eyelashes:)

Bryn said...

ohhh... I love babies in the bath! What beautiful babies you have.

Marcus and Cami Bluth said...

They definetly both have the same big beautiful eyes! Bailey might have a few more pounds than Ry though!

patty s said...

CUTE KIDS, THEY MUST TAKE AFTER THEIR MIMI.