Friday, March 27, 2009
What a week...
Last Sunday night Riley woke up with a stomach bug in the middle of the night...since then at least one of us has been throwing up every day. Ugh! Have I ever mentioned how much I HATE cleaning that up??? I think we are finally on the mend...and not a moment too soon, in my opinion! (Just be grateful I didn't post pictures to go along with this post!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Thank you for not posting pictures!!!:) Glad you are all finally doing better, that is the worst!! Especially when you are just waiting for the next person to begin because you know it is only a matter of time!!
Poor kids. And Mom and Dad. Glad you are feeling better.
We are in the exact same boat right now.
All I can say is, when 80% of the family are old enough to get it in a bowl, things greatly improve.
We're glad you're feeling better because we miss Ryrie and Bayz!
Yuck, I hate cleaning up those kind of messes. Hope everyone's feeling better by now!
Sound like us over here! It's a good old time. Hope to see you all sometime soon!
Post a Comment