Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Cut from the same mold...

I took this picture of Riley "swimming" in our big bathtub last weekend...it reminded me of one I took of Bailey when she was just a few months old. The girls like a lot of the same things, and apparently nearly submerging themselves in water is one of them...



6 comments:

J said...

such cute photos. Boston will not get close to putting his head in the water.

Pederson Seven said...

Bailey almost looks like a doll in the water because she looks so darn relaxed. Way cute.
Krystal

hope2adoptbaby said...

Two little swimmers....we'll have to go to Ch ch cherry hill this summer.

Heather said...

That is cute that you have similar pictures of both girls!! The one of Bailey is too funny, she is so serious!!:)

LagaFamily said...

When I look at the picture of Bayz, all I see are those humongous cheeks! :)

CHRISTINE said...

Wow! My boys cry when I pour water on their hair to wash out the shampoo...your girls are impressive!