Thursday, April 23, 2009

Goofy Kids!

Here are a few pictures I took of the girls over the last couple of weeks. The first couple are of Bailey trying to drink out of the bathtub faucet. Everytime she tries she ends up choking and sputtering, so I don't know why she still thinks this is fun...but what do I know? I guess Bailey thrives on a challenge because every morning she is at it again. No wonder she is never too hungry at breakfast...her tummy is full of air and water from drinking out of the faucet.




I got each of the girls a plastic bucket to serve as their Easter baskets this year. Who would have known that $1.00 could buy so much fun! Lately Bailey has been putting a bucket over her head and running around the living room until she crashes into something. She thinks it is hilarous. The other night Ry joined her in her game...Cory and I were just glad no one got hurt and that the furniture is all still in one piece!



3 comments:

Heather said...

Bailey must be really thirsty!!:)

Clarissa said...

That's so cute. The buckets are hilarious!!

Um, Riley is quite the party girl. You're so good to do that for her.

Are you guys moved into your house yet?

hope2adoptbaby said...

You're right...GOOFY KIDS!