I think we are going to have a hard time breaking Bailey from her chupie...look how many she likes to sleep with! I take full blame for her having to have seven chupies in her bed with her (is seemed like such a good idea a few months ago when she couldn't find one during the middle of the night), but now I am wondering how smart of a move that was. If I start removing chupies from her bed now, one at a time, I might have her weaned from them by the time she is seven years old!

10 comments:
That's a lot of chupies! Good luck with that; I don't envy you and the weaning process at all.
That's hilarious and a great picture for when she's older! I don't know any secrets to weaning I'm dealing with it too. But Ryder hasn't had one during the day for a few days now. Maybe he'll just wean himself.
That is so cute! I think I'm going to have that same problem with Lucas. Lately I've only let him have his chupie while he's in his crib. He actually wants to go to bed now, so that's a plus.
I am amazed you can take pictures of her while she is sleeping! Boston is such a light sleeper. He wakes up the minute his door opens.
That is so cute! I love how she has one in her mouth and is still holding onto one just in case:)
Too funny! I am at least glad my kid (Xilone) was not the only one who had like 8 binks in her crib, she would hid them in random spots in her room and knew exactly where they were...she didn't even get rid of them till she went to preschool this last fall!! it was so funny because she decided she didn't need them one day and came to me with seriously 12 binks that she had hid in her room and around her bed...I couldn't believe it.
I hate it when I do things like that....it just makes life harder for everyone. My boys never take those...so I don't have any advice. Good luck weaning. Also, you are so crafty with your Spring party! Way to go!
We have the same problem here. Well... not 5 of the same problem. :) That is so cute though...
She is one funny girl. Maybe she'll just think they're not so great anymore....ya right!
Wow! I don't think she'll have a problem finding them in the night! :) I know how you feel though...I always make sure there are two in the crib before I go to bed at night! :)
Post a Comment