Riley started school a couple of weeks ago...she is now a second grader! We went to school early on the first day so that Ry could meet her new teacher and see her classroom, and so that I could make sure her teacher was aware of her seizures. After taking care of business inside the school, Riley was supposed to go out to the playground and wait with the other kids until the first bell rang. I offered to go and wait with her (there were lots of other parents waiting with their kids) but Ry said no thanks. She didn't need me to. I was kind of sad that she didn't need (or want?) me to wait with her, but proud of her that she was confident enough to not need me. She is growing up and we are proud of her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Cute picture!! Seems like yesterday we were hanging out with the girls waiting for Kindergarten to start:)
Good luck this year Ry!
Post a Comment