
Here are some of the funny things Bailey has said over the last week...I know that if I don't write post them I will forget them!
- I was watching "So You Think You Can Dance" while I was feeding Zane...one of the judges on the show is named Mary. When Bailey heard her name, she stopped what she was doing and with awe in her voice asked, "Is that Jesus's mom?"
- Zane was crying and she came running in and said, "Do you want me to guchie him, Mom? That always makes him laugh." (Guchie as in tickling him on his neck and saying guchie, guchie, goo.)
- I asked the girls to set the table for dinner. Neither girl was too happy with the assignment. Bailey said to Riley, "She is the mom and we are the slaves, so let's set the table."
That kid...she is always good for a laugh!
3 comments:
That is hilarious!! I love when I can remember to write those kinds of things down before I forget:)
She is hysterical. Love that girl.
Too bad we don't live closer. She and Alyvia do such similar things! Definately keep you on your toes.
Post a Comment