Saturday, July 14, 2012

Catching up...slowly.

It has been awhile since I have posted anything on here...we have been so busy lately.  I'm going to try to catch up, though won't get it all in one post.

I'll start with an update on Zane's teeth...after bashing his teeth on a big plastic cup, I'm happy to report his teeth are still there, and the two that moved the most have come back down a little (and look a little less hillbilly-ish).  The bad news is all four of his top teeth are dying.  I took him to the dentist and there really isn't anything they can do.  I just hope they don't get infected...I can handle gray teeth (at least that is what I tell myself)...I don't think I'd be okay with my one-year old missing his four front teeth until his permanent ones come in!

All three kids have had issues over the last few months.  Zane had one ear infection after another since late February.  I finally took him to the ENT and two weeks ago he got tubes put in his ears.  Can I just say he is such a different kid since he got tubes?  He is SO MUCH HAPPIER!  I am SO glad we decided to go ahead with the procedure!  It wasn't much fun for the little guy, but it was worth it.

Waking up was not fun!

 Poor Buddy!  Look at that face!


Bailey has also been to the doctor several times over the last couple of months.  She started having stomach aches that would last a few days at a time.  She would be flat on the couch for days, and not eat or want to do anything...not like her AT ALL.  The last time I took her in she had an x-ray of her stomach.  She did not want to cooperate (granted, she wasn't feeling good).  Just look at her poor face!  This picture was taken before the tech came to get her for the x-ray.
Poor Bayzie...I think we have things figured out now, so hopefully we won't see any of this anymore:

Then there is Ry...we went to Mesa, AZ for Aunt Debbie's 60th bday party at the beginning of June.  Cory ended up staying home with Zane (who had an ear infection), so it was just the girls and I (and the rest of my family) on the trip.  It was fun...lots of swimming in the hotel pool and staying up late.  Debbie's party was really fun...here are the few pictures I took at her birthday luau:






 It was a really quick trip...we left Friday and came home Sunday.  On the way home while we were at a gas station going to the bathroom, Ry had a seizure.  I was completely bummed...she hadn't had one in over a year and we were hoping to start weaning her off one of her meds, but that isn't going to happen now.  She doesn't remember anything about it, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.  I did snap a picture of her with my phone after her seizure to send Cory.  She looks kind of out of it...poor Ry.

The last few weeks we have been healthy and happy...keep your fingers crossed the kids stay that way!!!

No comments: