I signed the girls up two different sessions of swimming lessons this summer. They had their first session about a month ago, and started their second session this week. Ry already knows how to swim, and is just working on her technique. Bailey needs to learn to swim. Both girls have made a lot of progress, and they love it. I don't love it (because of the time it takes to go and having to sit through two 45-minute lessons while trying to keep Monkey Man happy)...but I am glad they are taking lessons.
Bayz during her lesson:
I do whatever I can to keep Z in his stroller for as long as I can...from a sucker and a book...
to playing with my sunglasses...
to playing with Ry's goggles...
to having a second sucker...
and finally, with no tricks left, I let him out of the stroller.
Ry during her lesson:




1 comment:
You are so good to sit through the swimming lessons so your kids won't drown:) I need to do that!!
Post a Comment