Wednesday, October 1, 2008

We Love Parks!





According to Riley, one of the best things about living in Utah is all of the parks. Ry likes to pick out names for each park we go to (for example, the park by my parent's new house is called "Mimi and Papa's Development Park" and the one close by that has bridges between the slides is called "The Bridge Park"...pretty clever, I know...). It gets tough to keep all of the parks straight! Lately Bailey has taken a bigger interest in the parks we go to, though she really only cares about the ones that have baby swings. We love to let her swing just to hear her giggle! Here are some pictures we took recently at Mimi and Papa's Development Park.

2 comments:

CHRISTINE said...

I can't believe how much Riley looks like you and Bailey looks like your husband! I love it when the weather is nice and we can get out to the park. What a beautiful neighborhood your parents live in!

Heather and Logan said...

Wow, Bailey looks like her daddy!