Sunday, January 18, 2009

Into Everything!

Now that Bailey can walk, she is constantly into EVERYTHING! When Riley was one we never really worried too much about her getting into things she wasn't supposed to. That is not going to be the case with Bailey. As you can see, the other day Bailey found a box of kleenex and emptied the whole thing out. She is constantly on the move and into everything! She is one we are going to have to keep a close eye on!

3 comments:

LagaFamily said...

Good job, Bayz! Now go get into your Mama's dresser drawers and empty them!

Michele said...

Look at that face. How can you get mad at that? She looks so proud.

Marcus and Cami Bluth said...

I totally know what you mean! I'm in that phase with Lucas. Yesterday I locked him up in his Porta-crib so I could do things without him undoing behind me! Riley's hair looks adorable!