I told Riley she had to get her hair trimmed before she goes back to school at the end of the month...I asked her how much she wanted to trim off and she grabbed about six inches of hair and said, "At least this much, Mom." I never thought she would actually do it, but today we went to get her hair cut. She ended up cutting about 7 inches off (which the stylist said she would send to Locks of Love). What a difference! Riley looks so grown up with her new hair style. The first thing she said as we left the hair place was, "Now I can eat dinner and my hair won't touch my food." How true, Ry. Doesn't she look adorable?


6 comments:
What a hottie!
Looks great, Ry! You look so much older!
How cute!!! We love the new look!!
We think you are one hot mamma, Ry! Good job being brave so that we could go get ice cream.
so cute! I can't believe her hair was that long!
It IS a big change. I love it!
Post a Comment