Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Family Pictures

We recently had our family pictures taken - Emily (my sister's sister-in-law) has been taking our pictures for the last few years and some how she always manages to get the great shot, even without complete participation from those in the pictures! Bailey was the party-pooper for this photo shoot. She started out happy (kind of), but when we took off her socks for the family pictures, things went down-hill quickly! Who knew she was so attached to her socks! I think every trick in the book was used to get Bailey happy long enough to get a couple of pictures of her. She is definately a Bluth (which translates into NOT a lover of taking pictures!). All in all, we were happy with how the girls' pictures turned out.




4 comments:

Pederson Seven said...

Lindsey those are awesome! I'm scared to take Kurt anywhere to get his pictures done. I know he'd have a fit too. So cute!
Krystal

LagaFamily said...

you look so nice. i just want to pet you.

Heather said...

I love the family picture!! They turned out great:)

Marcus and Cami Bluth said...

Those looks really nice. Bailey and Riley are such gorgeous girls!