Yesterday Bailey turned 11 months old! She is growing up so fast! In the last week she has started walking and likes the attention taking steps gets her. She was a trooper on the drive to and from the ranch and even has slept all of the way through the night the last few nights (hopefully that continues!). She has four teeth on the bottom and is yet to get any on the top (is that normal??). She loves to play and gets into everything. I never had to child-proof anything with Riley but see that may not be the case with Bailey! Riley reminded me yesterday that we need to start planning Bailey's first birthday party! Can it really only be one month away? Time flies!
Hi there! It's me, your long lost cousin, Crystal. Your kids are so cute and life is looking good for you all over there. I check up on you all the time--found your blog through Clarissa's. We have a blog too:
Man, they grow fast! Carter has finally been sleeping through the night for like a month! I'm glad to hear someone else is in the same boat! It wasn't all the time, but just that every once and a while is a KILLER! And I'm glad it isn't just boys getting into things= I've had to put locks on cabinets this time! ahhh
4 comments:
She has gotten so big just since we have gotten to know you!! Now that she is walking you are never going to rest!:)
Too cute!
Hi there! It's me, your long lost cousin, Crystal. Your kids are so cute and life is looking good for you all over there. I check up on you all the time--found your blog through Clarissa's. We have a blog too:
http://austinandcrystalainge.blogspot.com
Hope to see you sometime soon!
Crystal
Man, they grow fast! Carter has finally been sleeping through the night for like a month! I'm glad to hear someone else is in the same boat! It wasn't all the time, but just that every once and a while is a KILLER! And I'm glad it isn't just boys getting into things= I've had to put locks on cabinets this time! ahhh
Post a Comment